Saturday, April 3, 2010

Parents Resource Corner

Hello parents, 
I would like to thank you for visiting this website This post is specifically for you parents who have extra time and may want to explore the Internet. I have attached several safe links that are specifically intended for parents. The links contain information, suggestions and ideas to help your child succeed in the classroom and provide yourself with information regarding the curriculum. The links include information from York Region District School Board , Canadian Parents Community, Family education,  Links to learning, Media Awareness Network,  The Ontario Ministry of Education  and  PBS Resource for Teachers. All of these websites provide resources and information that I will be using to improve your child's literacy, reading comprehension, and writing skills.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions for the upcoming school year. I look forward to meeting you all!

Sincerely, 
Ms. Nicitopoulos
 

1 comment:

  1. I am really surprised by the quality of your constant posts.You really are a genius, I feel blessed to be a regular reader of such a blog Thanks so much..Plz Visit My Blog-
    অনলাইন কাজ ওয়েবসাইট
    Mobile Price In Bangladesh
    Redmi Note 8 Price in Bangladesh

    ReplyDelete

Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.

~John Dewey

Search This Blog